Where To Find Piping 'flange' And Pvc Pipes In The Uk

Decorating By popsie29

popsie29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
popsie29 Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 1:43pm
post #1 of 1


I'm hoping to make a tall cake for my daughter in the next few weeks and this morning i went to B&Q to get a flange, board, length of pipe and the adapter thingy.

They sell the pipes but not the flanges. where in the uk do they sell these? i don't really want to buy online as i'm concerned i'd by the wrong size.

please help!!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%