2011 Omaha Cake Show

Decorating By MaraCarter Updated 6 Nov 2011 , 10:13pm by aunesty

MaraCarter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaraCarter Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 3:47am
post #1 of 5

The River City Confectioners Association presents:

The 18th Annual Sugar Arts and Cake Show. Held Friday, September 23- Sunday, Sunday 25, 2011 at the Qwest Center, Omaha, NE. It is held along with the Douglas County Fair and River City Round Up. We invite everyone to enter and attend. There will also be Cake Classes offered that weekend.

Show Theme: Cherished Memories

More information on classes on our website....http://www.rccaomaha.webs.com/ Teachers and Judges are Tami Utley and Linda Bills!! They are great classes and reasonably prices Come check them out!! Deadline to register is September 18, 2011

I hope all of you will be able to come and enter a cake or take the classes. We have people that come from Colorado and Northwest Iowa to enter.

We would love for you to come to our meeting:

Our club meets at Mangelsen's at Westgate Plaza 3457 S. 84th Street in Omaha. Second, Sunday of each month at 1:30 pm If you are interested in Cake decorating come join us for a meeting.

4 replies
MaraCarter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaraCarter Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 4:02am
post #2 of 5

Deadline to take classes is September 19,2011. Go to our website for more info. If you are in the area you should come join us and take the classes. They will be fun!!

jenng1482 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenng1482 Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 4:34am
post #3 of 5

Oh, I am so interested! I am in Yankton and had no idea there was a club in Omaha! I am an event coordinator/manager at a country club and we have a class reunion that weekend. I've gotta seee what I can do to get there!

chocolate_luvr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chocolate_luvr Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 10:06pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraCarter

The River City Confectioners Association presents:

The 18th Annual Sugar Arts and Cake Show. Held Friday, September 23- Sunday, Sunday 25, 2011 at the Qwest Center, Omaha, NE. It is held along with the Douglas County Fair and River City Round Up. We invite everyone to enter and attend. There will also be Cake Classes offered that weekend.

Show Theme: Cherished Memories

More information on classes on our website....http://www.rccaomaha.webs.com/ Teachers and Judges are Tami Utley and Linda Bills!! They are great classes and reasonably prices Come check them out!! Deadline to register is September 18, 2011

I hope all of you will be able to come and enter a cake or take the classes. We have people that come from Colorado and Northwest Iowa to enter.

We would love for you to come to our meeting:

Our club meets at Mangelsen's at Westgate Plaza 3457 S. 84th Street in Omaha. Second, Sunday of each month at 1:30 pm If you are interested in Cake decorating come join us for a meeting.

Thanks MaraCarter for that. I will be coming! Hope to see you

aunesty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aunesty Posted 6 Nov 2011 , 10:13pm
post #5 of 5

Oh Fun! I am in Omaha and had NO idea that there was a cake decorating club in Omaha. Thanks for posting!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%