How To Get Licensed Or Insured??

Business By ScrumdidlyCakes Updated 12 Sep 2011 , 3:46am by mandyloo

ScrumdidlyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ScrumdidlyCakes Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 3:33am
post #1 of 2

I am trying to find a church kitchen to rent from., which I have found very difficult. But I am wondering if I need to be licensed and insured? If so, how do I go about doing it?

1 reply
mandyloo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandyloo Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 3:46am
post #2 of 2

The rules vary from state to state, and even county to county. Google your state's .gov site and they should have some info, if only the #'s to start calling.

Quote by @%username% on %date%