Getting An Agbay Jr!

Decorating By tigerhawk83 Updated 21 Oct 2011 , 7:11pm by siuingme

tigerhawk83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigerhawk83 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 5:16pm
post #1 of 12

I did it - I ordered my new double blade Agbay Jr this week! icon_biggrin.gif Decided that I would follow all the advice I got here and not buy the Fat Daddio version that I asked about. Can't wait for it to arrive - don't know where I'm going to store it yet (I'm a hobby baker caking at home) but I'll find a place. No more cutting cakes with wire for me. thumbs_up.gif

11 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 8:52pm
post #2 of 12

Congratulations - you'll love it! I just bought an Agbay at ICES Convention. What a wonderful tool. Leah_s and the other fan club members are right icon_lol.gif

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 12:41am
post #3 of 12

For storing in a limited space, I keep the legs separate and hung the blade from two 3M hooks on my wall in my "cake closet." icon_biggrin.gif It works wonderful!

Btw, congrats!!!!

TartletteTreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TartletteTreats Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 12:54am
post #4 of 12

I bought one at ICES as well (A big daddy one). They are definitely worth the money.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 3:58pm
post #5 of 12

Received my double blade agbay a couple of weeks ago and I'm sorry I waited so long to order it.

cookiedoescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiedoescakes Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 10:47pm
post #6 of 12

icon_redface.gif Where have I been, I just found out Agbay makes an Agbay Jr. I am ordering right now! icon_biggrin.gif

FullHouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullHouse Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 8:47pm
post #7 of 12

I got my Agbay Jr at ICES - LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 8:59pm
post #8 of 12

I love it and Im sure you will too. The foam cutting blade is great! Congratulations you have just saved yourself endless headaches and tears from cutting 16 " rounds crooked, (thats why I got mine).

Angfastic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angfastic Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 9:11pm
post #9 of 12

I got the deluxe double blade as a 40th birthday gift from a couple of friends a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it!!

Kmm0880 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kmm0880 Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 9:30pm
post #10 of 12

I have been doing some research on the agbay....it cuts foam board rounds? Does the foam blade come with the jr. model? I did not see anything about a foam cutter on the website? That would be so great if it did!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 9:43pm
post #11 of 12

The foam blade is extra and can be order from the website.

siuingme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
siuingme Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 7:11pm
post #12 of 12

You won't regret ! I keep my Agbay in my closet...we live in very small apartment in Honolulu.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%