Marshmallows In Croatia

Decorating By BellaB63 Updated 3 Oct 2011 , 1:16pm by Jennifer353

BellaB63 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaB63 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 6:02am
post #1 of 8

Hello to all, I am new to this web-site and I am hoping that someone can help me out, I live in Croatia and I am having a hard time finding Marshmallow's, so if there is someone out there that is also living here and knows where I can buy them, can you please tell me where I can buy Marshmallow's.

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

7 replies
Aeolytheis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aeolytheis Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 6:59am
post #2 of 8

Are you wanting them to make marshmallow fondant?

If so, you might have to order them online or use a fondant recipe that calls for gelatine, etc. like

BellaB63 Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 9:19am
post #3 of 8

I was hoping to make fondant with them, I did find some at a store yesterday but they were rainbow colored, I was hoping to find non-colored (white). Thank you for your reply and your help, it is greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

Aeolytheis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aeolytheis Posted 29 Sep 2011 , 8:15am
post #4 of 8

Im a bit late to reply, but the coloured ones would be ok if you were colouring the fondant a dark colour, but the white ones are definitely better if you're making light icing

BellaB63 Posted 29 Sep 2011 , 9:52am
post #5 of 8

I want to thank you for your help...... icon_biggrin.gif

Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 29 Sep 2011 , 11:05am
post #6 of 8

I agree with Aeolytheis about the fondant recipes that don't use marshmallows. Michele Foster's Fondant (in the recipe section here) is an excellent one. I can get marshmallows here in Mexico, but they're made differently and always come colored like yours do. Best of luck!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 4:43am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaB63

Hello to all, I am new to this web-site and I am hoping that someone can help me out, I live in Croatia and I am having a hard time finding Marshmallow's, so if there is someone out there that is also living here and knows where I can buy them, can you please tell me where I can buy Marshmallow's.

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif

Hello...Just wanted to say I visited Croatia when my husband and I lived in Italy! What a beautiful country!

Sorry...I can't help with the marshmallows. icon_redface.gif

Jennifer353 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer353 Posted 3 Oct 2011 , 1:16pm
post #8 of 8

Would it be possible to buy them online and get them shipped to you?
Or do you have any stores which sell American/British food? They may be really expensive there though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%