What Items For Bazzar?

Decorating By Limpy Updated 11 Sep 2011 , 10:49pm by Rainbow

Limpy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Limpy Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 9:47pm
post #1 of 4

I have been asked to sell items at a bazzar in November. The table costs $25. I was thinking cupcakes & choc covered Oreos. I want items that I can start ahead of time, as I want to provide at least 100 pieces. Any ideas as to what would be good sellers? Remeber it will be close to Christmas & people may/may not want to keep these items as gifts or use with their Christmas cookie/goodie table.

3 replies
scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 2:33am
post #2 of 4

Can anyone help you with what would sell? The other things that come to mind are cookies in ribbon-tied bags. Also brownies, mini bread loaves, and whoopie pies.

MaurorLess67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaurorLess67 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 2:42pm
post #3 of 4

I was thinking it may also be a good idea to have ready-to-eat items available to sell - cute cupcakes/cookies cakeballs etc- I know that when I'm walking around a fair/bazzar it is VERY hard for me to pass up a cupcake!! Who doesn't like a cupcake??? icon_lol.gif

I'm sure they will be yummy and that would encourage patrons to buy more merchandise that may keep longer- think teacher gifts which are given earlier then Christmas- babysitters- etc... 100 pieces may not be enough!

Good Luck and have fun with it icon_smile.gif

Rainbow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rainbow Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 10:49pm
post #4 of 4

I have had good luck with cakeballs, choc covered Oreos, mini brownies, Chocolate covered and white chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick with jimmies or sprinkles, cake pops, bags of carmalized Crispix mix with M&Ms mixed in...

Sue

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%