Creme Bouquet Flavoring

Decorating By b_roland11 Updated 11 Sep 2011 , 5:56pm by b_roland11

b_roland11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
b_roland11 Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 5:38pm
post #1 of 5

can some tell me about this flavoring and also

What should I use to ice a regular birthday cake

Nd what icing shouldni use to ice an wedding cake

What flavoring should I use in the cake batter for a birthday and a wedding cake can you just clarify for me I am new at this

4 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 5

Creme bouquet is a blend of citrus, almond and butter flavors. It mostly adds a lemony taste to baked goods. It's pretty strong in frostings, so use it sparingly.

You can really use any flavor for birthday cakes and wedding cakes, it depends on what your customer wants. The same goes for the frosting...use what you're used to making, and what your customer wants.

Sorelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sorelle Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 6:07pm
post #3 of 5

imho creme bouquet is an orangy flavor smells like a 50/50 bar, orange creamsicle. Typically wedding cake flavor is an almond/vanilla I have used the creme bouquet in wedding cake it is also very nice. Check out the wasc recipe on this site it is a constant winner!. A Classic Buttercream is nice on any cake and matches well with the wasc. Most of the recipes here are really good. hth

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 6:24pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rose

Creme bouquet is a blend of citrus, almond and butter flavors.

I agree with this. I also recommend using Magic Line's brand of Creme Bouquet vs. CK's brand...in my opinion they're not the same.

b_roland11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
b_roland11 Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 5:56pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%