Curse The New Bbq Place........

Lounge By louanne Updated 11 Sep 2011 , 12:59pm by louanne

louanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louanne Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 5:11pm
post #1 of 4

okay not really cause it is soooooo good! A new bbq place opened to day (i'm in AR so bbq is like a whole seperate religion here) one of my friends stopped by my shop with a TON of food from there for lunch, oh my goodness i am miserable, i am seriously thinking of closing early so i can go home and nap... icon_biggrin.gif .....i hate to say it but i think i like their ribs better than cake icon_surprised.gif , just thought i'd share, i have no problem admitting i have a serious food addiction ( no wonder my scales hate me) hope everyone else is having as delicious of a day as i am!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 9 Sep 2011 , 2:18am
post #2 of 4

YUMMY! Sounds awesome, I love bbq! We have a place here called Mojo's that is amazing!

goodvibrations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodvibrations Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 3:15am
post #3 of 4

Where in Arkansas are you? My daughter lives in Murfreesboro and we'd LOVE to find some good food near there. We're Texans so we're pretty partial to bbq too!

louanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louanne Posted 11 Sep 2011 , 12:59pm
post #4 of 4

i am in searcy, so pretty good hop from murfressboro, i will ask a friend that is up that way if there are any really awesome places to eat. we are coming that way in a couple of weeks to bring our daughter camping, and of course digging for diamonds!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%