Iiprint

Decorating By janice2020 Updated 15 Sep 2011 , 7:07pm by icingimages

janice2020 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janice2020 Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 5:20am
post #1 of 6

Hello there at icingimages, I've checked out the new, well new to me, iiprint program at the icingimage website. I love it, but only paid members of the program can print from it, right? And also only members can see the patterns, right?

5 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 10:50am
post #2 of 6

Hi Janice,
You have to have purchased the Premium Icing Sheets within the last year to use iiPrint. This is due to the fact that they work with our icing sheets. The sizing matches up. iiDesigns is a membership product. It currently offers you up to 400 different patterns that can be printed for your cakes. It offers you seamless patterns. You can even select the height of your cake and choose if you want cut lines so that you can print strips of the seamless design to wrap around your cake. The strips will line up end to end so it takes the guess work out of matching up patterns! These are all legal patterns that you can print as long as they are eventually eaten! iiPrint allows you to print on all the different sizes of our Premium Icing Sheets. Remember the Premium icing sheets are the ones that are so flexable. You can print from as small as our 1.25" circles all the way up to our largest 16.5x11.75". You can even put different pictures on all the multiple up icing sheets such as our 1.25" circles, 2.5" circles etc. You can also print frames and mats on pictures and text! The program is amazing and takes out all the guess work and problems! Plus it is web based so you can use it with as many computers as you would like without downloading extra software! I hope this is helpful.

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 15 Sep 2011 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 6

Hi Debbie I was just on your site and saw the iiDesigns. I love them! Love the sample designs that I could see. Do you have to download this to the computer or once you buy the sheets, plus subscription?

icingimages Posted 15 Sep 2011 , 6:40pm
post #4 of 6

Oh, it is really too cool! This is actually a web based program, so when you sign in to your icing images account, if you have purchased this and at least one pack of premium icing sheets within the last year, you use the program right on our website!

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 15 Sep 2011 , 7:05pm
post #5 of 6

Sounds easy enough. I'm going to send you a PM. I am in the market for a printer and have some questions. Maybe you have some answers! icon_smile.gif

icingimages Posted 15 Sep 2011 , 7:07pm
post #6 of 6

I will wait for it! Glad I can be of assistance!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%