Substitution For Instant White Chocolate Pudding Mix.

Baking By beverlyanne Updated 3 Sep 2011 , 10:44pm by beverlyanne

beverlyanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beverlyanne Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 7:16pm
post #1 of 6

Hello cakers,

Is there a substitution for instant white chocolate pudding mix? I'm making a white chocolate cake and this is an ingredient. I went to four different grocery stores this morning and no one carries it. I know that jello makes it but I can't locate it right now. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks.

Bev

5 replies
VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 7:28pm
post #2 of 6

Try walmart. I usually can't find it at the regular grocery stores either.
Can use the sugar free one if you can't find the regular.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 7:36pm
post #3 of 6

I've used regular/cook type in recipes w/no problems. Not knowing your recipe it's hard to say if that would work for you but I bet it would.

kakeladi - formerly from Visalia, CA icon_smile.gif

SRumzis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SRumzis Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 8:41pm
post #4 of 6

I had the same problem last week! Kraft foods has a product locator online, just type in your zip! If you want to post your zip code I can do it for you too, if you're having trouble finding it. Hth!

SRumzis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SRumzis Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 8:42pm
post #5 of 6

I had the same problem last week! Kraft foods has a product locator online, just type in your zip! If you want to post your zip code I can do it for you too, if you're having trouble finding it. Hth!

beverlyanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beverlyanne Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 10:44pm
post #6 of 6

Well, I tried using the store locator and the store Kraft suggested didn't have it either. I also tried Walmart. I'm gonna try googling next. Thanks for the feedback.

Bev

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%