Buying Bettercreme

Decorating By pj22 Updated 10 Sep 2011 , 6:26pm by CWR41

pj22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pj22 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 4:10am
post #1 of 9

Does anyone know where I can buy Bettercreme or any other non-dairy whipped topping in liquid form that comes frozen, like Rich's cream? I searched online but did not find anything.

There is no Smart and Final here so I can't get the Pastry Pride I used to get. The Costco website shows Pastry Pride online but it is not available for sale.. I don't know why they have it posted there then icon_rolleyes.gif

Please help! Thanks!

8 replies
sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 5:46am
post #2 of 9

Sam's club sells it whipped in the bakery. Have you tried a cake supply store? We have two they carry it but they are a little bit more expensive than Smart and Final.

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 5:58am
post #3 of 9

sams club carries whipped bettercream

GFS gordon food service handles the quarts of bettercream that you whip in both the vanilla and the chocolate. * it is in the eastern state area we are in ohio, i assume also in michigan because that is where there warehouses are located.

You can check sometimes with your local resturants and grocery stores and ask them if they can order the product from there suppliers. I have ordered from two of our local places before I found it at sams club but it has been more expensive.

sometimes contacting the company they can tell you who you should contact for a retail sale.

good luck..

pj22 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 9

Thanks labmom and sweettreat. I'll check with gfs since I don't want it prewhipped. Thanks!

jewels710 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jewels710 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 1:38pm
post #5 of 9

Yes, I am in Michigan and I find it at GFS all the time.
I believe the quart sells for $4.99 normal (non-disc price).

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 1:38pm
post #6 of 9

I had to get mine from a company in Maryland. I will look it up and get back to you. I found out about it from another CCer in VA.

pj22 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 2:21pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks jewels and tigachu. Please do let me know where you bought it tigachu... thanks!!

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 4:08am
post #8 of 9

Sorry for the late reply. I looked through the Bettercreme Fun thread here on CC because my cartons are packed in my deep freezer icon_redface.gif A fellow CCer, Sugar_Bunny gave me the info on page 73/74 of the thread.

Here is the link to the company Instant Whip in Landover, MD. You will need to call a few days ahead to pick up your order:

http://www.instantwhip.com/scr.....3%69%6E%67

HTH

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 6:26pm
post #9 of 9

Some Dairy Queens will sell frozen quarts or gallons, available in vanilla or chocolate.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%