Butterfly Cut Outs?

Decorating By Britterfly Updated 28 Aug 2011 , 7:39pm by Rusti

Britterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Britterfly Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 7:30pm
post #1 of 2

I keep seeing these butterflies on cakes & cupcakes. They seem pretty popular & are very cute. What are they? Cut outs? Where can I buy the cut outs to make these?


1 reply
Rusti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rusti Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 7:39pm
post #2 of 2

they are PME plunger cutters. You can get them individually or in a set of 3 different sizes. Very easy to work with you can bend poster board and set them in the bend to dry and get the wings set. reasonably priced too.

Try GSA.

Quote by @%username% on %date%