Flower Plunger Cutters - Awesome Deal

Decorating By Cupcations Updated 27 Mar 2012 , 11:40pm by luckyblueeye

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 12:10am
post #31 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey0522

Does the 33 piece have the same plungers as the 23 piece just more?

Here are the 2 links with 2 different pics seems like the 33 set has additional flower cutters not plungers

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/33PCS-Cake-Decorating-Cutter-Plunger-[blocked]-Fondant-/160638668032?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2566cf8d00#ht_6817wt_888

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/23PCS-Cake-Decorating-Cutter-Plunger-[blocked]-Fondant-/160638676985?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2566cfaff9#ht_3241wt_905

HTH

Maurita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maurita Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 6:26am
post #32 of 66

Has anyone rec'd their cutters yet? Did you get charged an export/import customs fee? Were they quality or cheap knock offs?

smbegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smbegg Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 9:45pm
post #33 of 66

I just got mine! They are not in PME packaging (all were in different packages), but seem to be the real deal. They are sturdy plastic and have good action on the plungers.

Who knows, they may be manufactured by the same company the PME gets them through.

I am happy with them!

Stephanie

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 10:12pm
post #34 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigachu

I Just ordered the 23 piece set-I ordered it before seeing the 30 pc :\\ but I am excited. It's odd because I just mentioned to someone that I wanted a plunger set!!

Thanks for the info icon_smile.gif

I still haven't received my set yet icon_sad.gif I emailed and they said it could take a month. I hope I get it soon and that it is quality.

dlyoung Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dlyoung Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 10:38pm
post #35 of 66

I bought the 23 piece set. They look great. I'm anxious to try them out. There were no extra costs. I think it just took about two weeks.[/i]

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 7:12am
post #36 of 66

I received the 23 piece set in about 2 weeks. All the pieces were in good condition.

Cristi-Tutty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cristi-Tutty Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 7:45pm
post #37 of 66

Have you been able to use them? are they good quality?

Thank you, I will love to order some!

shelbymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbymama Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 7:59pm
post #38 of 66

I have ordered several items from China and actually received a couple within a week. I was very impressed with the customer service of the sellers I used. I did have an order from Canada this earlier this year that took about 5 weeks.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 9:20pm
post #39 of 66

Cristi-Tutty--Yes, I've used them. They are just like my other ones, only cheaper.

Cristi-Tutty Posted 23 Sep 2011 , 10:41pm
post #40 of 66

great!! thank you so much.

bakerliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerliz Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 12:28am
post #41 of 66

My order came today! I'm really excited to try them, I've never worked with plunger cutters before. Most of them seem to be really great, but the daisy cutters do not have springs in them, you have to pull the plunger back up. Is that normal for these cutter? All of the others have springs in them icon_confused.gif

bakerliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerliz Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 12:34am
post #42 of 66

By the way...It only took 11 days for my order to arrive! Much sooner than I expected icon_smile.gif

Cristi-Tutty Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 2:14am
post #43 of 66

I ordered mine today!! icon_wink.gif I am so excited!!

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 26 Sep 2011 , 2:43pm
post #44 of 66

I received my 23pc set and I am very pleased with it. I haven't used it yet but they seem sturdy. thumbs_up.gif

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 24 Oct 2011 , 6:43pm
post #45 of 66

I just got mine in the mail today. Considering that a set of 3 plungers is $25 at my cake store this was the deal of the year for meicon_smile.gif

Cupcations Posted 13 Dec 2011 , 12:51am
post #46 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey0522

Does the 33 piece have the same plungers as the 23 piece just more?

It seems so, the 33 piece has some flower cutters as well

HTH

Cupcations Posted 9 Mar 2012 , 5:55pm
post #47 of 66

I know a lot of members loved these plungers and found them very useful, just wanted to bump this topic for whoever is plunger-shopping thumbs_up.gif

annakat444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annakat444 Posted 9 Mar 2012 , 7:07pm
post #48 of 66

thanks for bumping this! I'm definitely in the market and these look great!

Herekittykitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Herekittykitty Posted 9 Mar 2012 , 8:51pm
post #49 of 66

I just bought them. Hope they are all everyone says, have been eying these designs for a while but couldn't justify the cost.

Bridgette1129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bridgette1129 Posted 9 Mar 2012 , 10:40pm
post #50 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by annakat444

thanks for bumping this! I'm definitely in the market and these look great!

thumbs_up.gif Same here

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 12 Mar 2012 , 5:39pm
post #51 of 66

Thanks for bumping this thread. I just ordered the 23 piece set. Thanks also to everyone who posted that their order arrived.

Jennifer353 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer353 Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 1:33pm
post #52 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy107

Thanks for bumping this thread. I just ordered the 23 piece set. Thanks also to everyone who posted that their order arrived.

Yes, thanks! I ordered mine a week or so ago. I keep watching the post guys at work every morning to see if they have them for me but not yet icon_sad.gif

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 1:41pm
post #53 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer353

Quote:

Yes, thanks! I ordered mine a week or so ago. I keep watching the post guys at work every morning to see if they have them for me but not yet icon_sad.gif

You can stop looking for another 2 or more weeks. It takes forever! I didn't see this thread, but I ordered them 3 weeks ago and they have get to arriveicon_sad.gif it takes some time to come all the way from china.

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 13 Mar 2012 , 1:44pm
post #54 of 66
Quote:

Quote:

They come direct from China. Mine took about 3 wks to come in.

Bridgette1129 Posted 14 Mar 2012 , 10:34pm
post #55 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbitz

Quote:

Quote:

They come direct from China. Mine took about 3 wks to come in.

Yes, they have to go through customs. and when you order they should say a delivery estimate. It's usually about a month out.

Jennifer353 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer353 Posted 19 Mar 2012 , 2:35pm
post #56 of 66

I got mine!! It only took a week and a half (to UK). Typical I was in the office for over a week then the first day of 3 I was out for they arrive! Still very happy to have got them and made some blossoms and butterflies last night icon_smile.gif

Herekittykitty Posted 24 Mar 2012 , 1:27am
post #57 of 66

I just received my plungers, ordered the big set. pretty quick to arrive at less than 20 days. however, the large daisy plungers don't have springs in them and the small stars all fell apart when I opened the package. We'll see what customer service says.

Before I contact them, the daisy cutters are supposed to have springs in them correct?

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 24 Mar 2012 , 3:06am
post #58 of 66

Yes, the daisies have springs. When I took mine out of the package, the large daisy fell apart and the spring flew across the room then rolled under my work bench. I had to lay on my tummy on the floor to get it. Then I picked up the small one and the spring flew out. The rest are still in the wrappers (since I didn't actually need them icon_redface.gif ) but suffice to say, yo get what you pay for.

Good luck calling them, it's China, and I'm sure there is going to be a language barrier. EBay may help though, just message them.

Herekittykitty Posted 24 Mar 2012 , 3:39am
post #59 of 66

I have bought something from china before and the customer service was amazing. I am hoping this will be the same. ha! Always the optimist. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%