Hulk Cake... Need To Finish Within A Couple Of Hours!

Decorating By jennifercullen Updated 23 Aug 2011 , 9:59pm by JamAndButtercream

jennifercullen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifercullen Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:26pm
post #1 of 6

Iv made this cake and got this far with it, its a hulk chest basically but looks a bit boring. It's now 10:20 I don't really wanna stay up past 12, what else can I do? Thanks in advance for any ideas

flickr.com/photos/61277734@N05/6074627696/lightbox/

5 replies
JamAndButtercream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JamAndButtercream Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 6

Hi,
Ok who's the cake for? Whats the age range? ocassion?

jennifercullen Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 6

Jamandbuttercream I feel I should have you on speed dial.. lol. It's just for my friends boyfriend. He's 30, but no party, he just really likes my cake and wants to have something to serve to everyone. As I write this I hear someone telling me then whats the point, but I want to make it look good! icon_smile.gif

JamAndButtercream Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:44pm
post #4 of 6

Haha!
Ok, I was going to suggest crazy stuff, but yeah you want to get it done, its late, I understand! icon_smile.gif

Hear are my thoughts, it sounds funny, but do you think he needs some nipples? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif never thought I'd be posting that on CC!

My thoughts are for a quick finish, maybe adding some white fondant around his chest, in a way so it looks like he's ripped his shirt off, or adding some little fondant signs from the Marvel comics like "Biff!" "Baff!" "Bosh!", or some sign shapes with his name written on?

Hope this helps! If I think of anything else in a minute I'll post, but I'm off to bed soon too! icon_lol.gif

jennifercullen Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:49pm
post #5 of 6

I was thinking about the nipples lol. It kinda freaks me out a bit making body parts so I guess no nipples makes it slightly less weird... I thinly I'll make some. I had also thought about the shirt but wasn't sure. Think I'll give it a go! And that's a good idea about the words, would add some colour in there, not sure if I will get round to them lol but I'll give it a go. Thanks icon_smile.gif

JamAndButtercream Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 9:59pm
post #6 of 6

Good luck! It'll turn out great in the end! Maybe just try the white fondant shirt and one marvel "bosh" sign, with just happy birthday and his name?
Sorry not to be more help, .........its late icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%