Chocolate Cupcake Topping/sprinkles

Baking By msmotley

msmotley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msmotley Posted 22 Aug 2011 , 12:05pm
post #1 of 1

I have seen at some of the "upscale" shops (Sprinkles, Kara's) where they completely cover the frosting swirl in some sort of chocolate sprinkle that is more like flakes/tiny squares vs the usual jimmies. Anyone familiar with this and know what its called? I am not a professional baker, just want to make something like that at home. They are yummy. Thank you~

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%