Vendors License

Baking By I-heart-cupcaKes Updated 21 Aug 2011 , 12:47am by Occther

I-heart-cupcaKes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
I-heart-cupcaKes Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 11:57pm
post #1 of 2

Is a vendors license required to sell cupcakes in Ohio? Especially if no tax is calculated into the price of the cupcakes?

1 reply
Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 21 Aug 2011 , 12:47am
post #2 of 2

Good question. I believe you do need one and will still have to file sales tax returns even though food is not taxable. They are cheap (I think about $25.) Can get one at your local courthouse.

Quote by @%username% on %date%