Ok, I Needed That....still Laughing

Decorating By TJCanadian Updated 18 Aug 2011 , 7:29pm by jewels710

TJCanadian Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TJCanadian Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 3

I was googling school bus pictures in prep for my next cake and came across a link to eHow on how to make a School Bus birthday cake. Please take this with the tongue in cheek I mean...

Don't worry, in Moderately easy 8 steps, you too can make your very own School Bus birthday cake without paying exorbitant amounts to some bakery with experience, skills, and knowledge. Your kids won't be able to tell the difference.

And then I did some more searches on the site, and guess what!! You, in your very own home, can make your own 3 tiered cake for any party. (I'm not kidding about these steps, I cracked up) Just get a 12 inch, 8 inch and 6 inch pans, make 2 cake mixes and (its confusing here) pour the entire mix into each pan. (does that mean 1 mix for each pan, or 1 mix for the 8 and 6 and one for the 12?) Simply turn them out, let them cool, and stack on top of each other, icing with a rubber spatula. Don't worry, it will look great and everyone will tell you you should open your own shop.

I'm still laughing. I'm going to keep these, and provide them to anyone who has concerns about the prices for my cakes...

2 replies
DivaJai Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DivaJai Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 3

icon_lol.gif what website was this on? LOL Funny stuff...

jewels710 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jewels710 Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 7:29pm
post #3 of 3

My first thought was the same..."I wonder what website that is"?
Hilarious!

Thanks for sharing the laugh!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%