Cheez-It Cake.

Baking By francoa Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 6:14pm by bjscakes2008

francoa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
francoa Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 2:08pm
post #1 of 3

So, my girlfriend loves Cheez-its and I love to bake. I always told her I'd bake her a cake, but I wanted it to be something unusual like something she had never imagined before. My answer is a Cheez-it cake. I am completely dumbfounded trying to think of a recipe for it though. I was thinking a basic cake recipe but replace all the sugar with salt and throw in some crushed up cheez-its. Somehow I think that's going to turn out an extremely dry, solid, "cake".

Any recipe ideas for this one? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

2 replies
bjscakes2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjscakes2008 Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:12pm
post #2 of 3

hi-noticed your post about cheeze-it cake...i really don't have a recipe for a actual cake made with crackers, but i did make a cheez-it decorated cake for my hubby's 50th recently-loved it! i also wanted to find a recipe to use the real thing , but this was just as good! I made a design from the box of crackers and changed a few things-i made an edible frosting plaque and it was soooo easy!

bjscakes2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjscakes2008 Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 3

hi-noticed your post about cheeze-it cake...i really don't have a recipe for a actual cake made with crackers, but i did make a cheez-it decorated cake for my hubby's 50th recently-loved it! i also wanted to find a recipe to use the real thing , but this was just as good! I made a design from the box of crackers and changed a few things-i made an edible frosting plaque and it was soooo easy!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%