8.5.11 Friday Night Cake Club

Decorating By leah_s Updated 6 Aug 2011 , 11:38am by wespam

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 5:31am
post #31 of 34

On the topsy, are you carving it down so that the bottom is significantly smaller than the top? If so, don't.

ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 5:49am
post #32 of 34

Good evening everyone!! Today I had 3 two tier cakes and 24 cake pops! First cake pops I am selling!! So, got all my cakes done, one is already out the door, now I am waiting to hear my microwave to beep so I can finish my balls!! Have a good night ya'll, I can't wait to see the new pictures everyone will be posting icon_biggrin.gif

kathie-d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathie-d Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 5:53am
post #33 of 34

Tonight is going to be earlier than I thought! First time for everything! I have a 150 cupcake tower with a 2 tier cutting cake as well as a homer simpson groom's cake. All that left is to ice some of the cuppies. I also have a 2 tier chocolate/ fruit covered wedding cake as well. I have that crumb coted and will do the fruit in the morning! Last weekend just about killed me...I was up til 7 AM went to bed for three hours and back at it at 10 am. I finished everything on time, but JUST!

wespam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wespam Posted 6 Aug 2011 , 11:38am
post #34 of 34

Ahhh, I always forget about this thread when Friday night rolls around. Leah do your clients return the glassware to you from their candy set ups or do you go by the venue and pick them up after the event yourself? Pam

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%