Help Finding A Cake Picture

Decorating By TammyH Updated 2 Aug 2011 , 12:05am by TammyH

TammyH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TammyH Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 3:46pm
post #1 of 6

Hello all! I was wondering if someone could help... a few weeks ago (I think), is was searching around for a baby-shower cake idea. I found one I liked, but didn't save it or the link icon_confused.gif (I was at work and couldn't). Now I can't remember WHERE I found it. I was probably using BING, but it may have been here or on a blog...

It was 2 or 3 tiers, round. Pale/pastel colors. Fondant/buttercream? it had TONS AND TONS of small plunger-type flowers cascading from the top and tapering off towards the bottom. and I mean A LOT. I was clean and simple and just beautiful!

Any help would be appreciated.

TammyH

5 replies
TammyH Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 10:42pm
post #2 of 6

Anyone...???

Price Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Price Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 11:07pm
post #3 of 6
TammyH Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 11:20pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you, Price. I can use those for inspiration if I dont find the origional picture. icon_smile.gif

TammyH

Mookie122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mookie122 Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 11:36pm
post #5 of 6

This cake seems similar to the one you've described
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/327143

TammyH Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 12:05am
post #6 of 6

Mookie122, thank you for showing me that one. I love the colors on it. I think after s pending a few hours looking around, I may go with a "ruffle" cake. Two, actually. One pink and one blue (this is her 7th -- and they dont know the gender). I'm hoping these would be easier to decorate, since I'll be busy the week before the party.

TammyH

PS Thanks to everyone who has ever posted about doing "family" cakes! I was able to use the advice from here (given to other decorators). I get to choose the flavor and design... icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%