Michael's 50% Off Coupon

Decorating By shanter Updated 30 Jul 2011 , 5:06am by TexasSugar

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 4:37pm
post #1 of 6

I know this is short notice, but I didn't see it yesterday. Michael's has a 50% off coupon good only today (and yesterday) from noon to 6:00 pm. Hope someone can take advantage of this. They also are having 70% off original price of clearance items (and that doesn't appear to be just today).

http://www.michaels.com/Cool-Summer-Crafting/cool-summer-crafting-US,default,pg.html

Scroll almost down to the bottom of the page.

5 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 5:11pm
post #2 of 6

The top coupon is a limited time frame. The bottom coupon for the baking item is all day.

You can also pair both of these with this 40% off coupon...

http://michaels.p.delivery.net/m/p/mich/cpn/coupon.asp?mid=1101127364&cid=13112079930&version=US0721728

From my understand, and what my store has done, you can pair the different coupons together, as long as they don't have the same bar code. I actually used all three coupons, plus my store discount last night all in the same purchase. Cha Ching!

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 5:49pm
post #3 of 6

TexasSugar, what a fabulous deal! I see that the 70% off deal is only good Thursday and Friday, but all day. I did notice that the 50% of coupon at the bottom of the page is for any one regularly priced item from noon to 6:00 pm today, not just baking. Of course, that's why we're here. icon_wink.gif

TexasSugar Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 6:36pm
post #4 of 6

I read the 70% off as that is what their clearance items are listed as right now. In my store they have clearance stuff out on the side walks and then also they have an aisle for them at the back of the store. I don't read that as a just today and tomorrow thing, just more that's how much off the current clearanced items are off. I could be wrong.

Happy Shopping!

Nazarine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nazarine Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 12:30am
post #5 of 6

I used the 50% off coupon today to buy a clay extruder and the 40% off coupon to buy some gum paste. If I was only buying one thing, could I have stacked the coupons for one item?? That would be awesome! I love coupons.

TexasSugar Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 5:06am
post #6 of 6

Nope. The system only takes one coupon off one item. When I use my store discount it will only take it off any remaining regular priced items. If an item is on sale I don't get both. Just the sale price.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%