Duff Goldman Buttercream Fondant

Decorating By MyOccasionalCakes Updated 27 Jul 2011 , 9:29pm by BlakesCakes

MyOccasionalCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyOccasionalCakes Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 3

When not using homemade mmf, I love to use the Duff Goldman Buttercream Fondant. Does anyone know if it comes in larger quantities anywhere? I've only been able to purchase at 2 stores and only in 2lb tubs.

2 replies
cakegirl1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl1973 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 9:22pm
post #2 of 3

Duff's fondant is actually a fondant called Fondarific. You can't buy the Duff brand in a larger size, but I believe that Fondarific comes in larger sizes.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 9:29pm
post #3 of 3

Try f o n d a n t s o u r c e.com (eliminate spaces).


Quote by @%username% on %date%