Howto Find Acrylic Box/cake Stand

Decorating By erinmedina Updated 27 Jul 2011 , 2:52pm by erinmedina

erinmedina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinmedina Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 2:21am
post #1 of 7

I have a bride who is looking for a clear acrylic box to use as her cake stand! She has a picture of what she is looking for I will try and load it on here. We are having some major issues and was wondering if anyone knows where to get one or have bought one before? It is not letting me post a pic. But basically it is a 20"x20"x4" clear box that you are able to put lights in or beads or flowers. If anyone could help I would truly appreciate it!
Thanks![/img]

6 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:10am
post #2 of 7
CreativeCakeFactory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakeFactory Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:19am
post #3 of 7

I have these types of boxes. They are custom made. Here's the contact info:

Judy Kim
Miami, FL
T: 786.953.5848
[email protected]
www.eventluxe.com

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:21am
post #4 of 7

Ooops. Not big enough.
Perhaps something like this: http://www.adorama.com/FRBF1620.html but I don't know how heavy a load it would hold.
These people have a 12 x 12 x 6 inch riser, open on two ends: http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=356&
How about a clear acrylic monitor stand?

kathie-d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathie-d Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:26am
post #5 of 7

You can get the same type of effect by using glass blocks from the hardware store....just another option.

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #6 of 7

I have these amazing boxes my brother gave me, some store was throwing them out. He works at a local mall

Maybe you ask around. These were used as decorations during Xmas times as gifts I believe. Those aren't my cakes BTW I just let a family member borrow my cases.

erinmedina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinmedina Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 2:52pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you so much for the advice and info I really appreciate it! You guy are awesome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%