Using Bridal Leads Lists

Business By Dreme

Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 26 Jul 2011 , 7:31pm
post #1 of 1

To those who have used them, what was the most effective or creative way of reaching out to brides from a bridal leads list? As a person who trashes several advertising emails a day myself I don't want to spam my brides or waste time with emails that will never get opened. I would do some creative type of mailing advertising but many times the leads do not have addresses listed. So what do you guys do with just the email as a way to reach them then?

As an idea, I thought about running the names and emails into facebook. Facebook has really been a big help in getting clients to learn about our business and interact with us. We have really gotten to know about our community from this also. We have a personal and a business page for the business. The personal page allows us to interact better with our clients than the business page as many times a client wants to be a friend rather than a like. I figure if a bride does not want to friend us they don't have to respond. If they do, they get to see our feed without it being pushy or to direct. If they like us from there they can begin to interact with us and move forward from there as many of our other clients do.

In your opinion would this be something that would work? How would you see a bakery friending you on fb during this time?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%