Huha's!! We All Know Them.

Business By Alexsmommee Updated 28 Jul 2011 , 6:08pm by Kiddiekakes

Alexsmommee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Alexsmommee Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 11

I was looking for an accountant recently, and although I haven't met this guy yet, I have enjoyed his short informative articles and this video. It is about 7 minutes. Grab a pen and paper and do what he says the first time you watch it. I did. Busted out laughing at some point and thought, "HE'S EXACTLY RIGHT!!!".

10 replies
LoveMeSomeCake615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 9:34pm
post #2 of 11

Wow, that's really good! I like what he said about HUHA's not being happy until you lose. That's so true!!! I am trying to learn not to give all my time and energy to these people!

Keciak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Keciak Posted 25 Jul 2011 , 9:57pm
post #3 of 11

That's the most simple but insightful bit of information for any business. I can't wait to show this to my husband and business partner in Construction. We have some HUHA's that need to go and my husband will be happier at the end of the day (me too!)

Totally-Frosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Totally-Frosted Posted 27 Jul 2011 , 12:06am
post #4 of 11

That's very good. I haven't started my business yet but at least I have the know on the HUHAs. I'm now in the process of preparing my business and I'm definitely looking for ways to keep HUHAs away. lol!

cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 4:31pm
post #5 of 11

great advice, thanks for posting icon_biggrin.gif

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 5:00pm
post #6 of 11

ABSOLUTELY BRILLANTE. thumbs_up.gif

Bluehue

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 5:22pm
post #7 of 11

Darn...I couldn't make it loud enough to hear..The volume was too low and my computer ony goes so high...Boo...

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 5:35pm
post #8 of 11

Here is a related article (not a word-for-word transcript but it covers the same material):
http://www.lillge-associates.com/users/Business-Tips.asp?suid=105

It's basically a simplified customer segmentation exercise, here is a good article if you are interested in continuing to pursue segmentation (it's a powerful marketing tool for pretty much any business):
http://www.cio.com/article/12558/Customer_Segmentation_Done_Right_

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 5:37pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Darn...I couldn't make it loud enough to hear..The volume was too low and my computer ony goes so high...Boo...

Don't hit me .... icon_redface.gif ................ but can you put your ear closer to the speaker?

Oh hang on - what if you slide the volumn UP on the actual youtube video - would that help?
I had to do that as i found the chap to be speaking very softly.

Blue

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 5:41pm
post #10 of 11

re: HUHA

When hubby was with police dept, they would describe some drivers as "DWHUA" .... Driving With Head Up A$$!! icon_lol.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 28 Jul 2011 , 6:08pm
post #11 of 11

Ha!Ha! Blue....I tried but my darn kids were running around too loud..I told them to be quiet for a bit but it didn't really help...I'll see if I can turn up the volume on YouTube...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%