How Would I Do The Nose???? Please Help!!

Decorating By angelcakes11 Updated 20 Jul 2011 , 8:13pm by infinitsky

angelcakes11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes11 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 5:22pm
post #1 of 6

I just got a request for this cake, it seems pretty straight forward.. I think! I am having a hard time figuring out how I would do the nose. If anyone has any suggestion I would greatly appreciate it. I have one more question I am stuck on how much to charge. It will be for 30 people.
I am trying to post a picture on photo bucket but I am not able t it seems, the nose appears to e under the fondant... I will keep trying to get the pic up

5 replies
Moovaughan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moovaughan Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 6

I'm not seeing the picture or a link to the picture?

angelcakes11 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 5:52pm
post #3 of 6

I finally got the link up on photo bucket, I really would appreciate the help

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/angelcakes114/

its the face with the blonde hair

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 6:03pm
post #4 of 6

Shape a little fondant and put it on the cake that is ready to be covered with fondant and then ice/cover the cake (including the extra piece as nose) as usual with fondant. Then you can slowly and carefully shape the fondant around the nose and then the whole cake. HTH

angelcakes11 Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 6:07pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you very, very much for your help , that's what I will do. What would be fair charge for that cake?

infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 20 Jul 2011 , 8:13pm
post #6 of 6

I am sorry, I am just a hobby baker so you might want to ask this in a seperate question and get a more accurate answer. But as I have read in many posts here on CC you have to calculate the price based on serving sizes, the prices in your area, the work and time you put on making the cake. I really do not know how correct my answer is but I HTH! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%