New To Cakecentral.com....wowzers!

Decorating By Aunt_Goose Updated 12 Jul 2011 , 11:07am by CakeCrystals

Aunt_Goose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aunt_Goose Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:10am
post #1 of 12

I just joined cakecentral.com this evening and already I'm addicted. Wow. Sooo much cool stuff to see/read/learn. Anyway just wanted to say "Hiii!" *waves*

~*Aunt Goose*~

11 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:17am
post #2 of 12

Hi and Welcome to CC, Aunt_Goose. icon_smile.gif

Look forward to seeing you online. thumbs_up.gif

terrylee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrylee Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:18am
post #3 of 12

Hey.....Welcome to CC.....I see you are hooked already. It is just jammed pack with information , pictures and awesome cake decorators. Have fun.

ycknits Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ycknits Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:25am
post #4 of 12

I couldn't agree more! I've only been decorating cakes for about 18 months and wouldn't have believed that I'd be doing what I am. I know for sure that I couldn't be doing half of what I am without Cake Central and all its wonderful, selfless members. Sometimes we bicker about opinions, debate best options, etc but I truly believe that the members of this group are unique in their willingness to teach, support, help, challenge and inspire others - both new decorators and experienced pros. Hardly a day goes by that I don't check-in and I find something exciting and helpful almost every time. Welcome to the Cake Central family!

mimido Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimido Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #5 of 12

Welcome Aunt Goose. You will enjoy it here.

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 3:48am
post #6 of 12

From one Newbie to another - Welcome to CC. I can't express enough how helpful this site actually is. The information I have found (in my short time) has been invaluable. It has helped me to start experimenting more and find solutions to problems. The encouragement I received here gave me confidence to enter my first contest. I am sure it will be great for you too! icon_biggrin.gif

BakerAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakerAnn Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 4:43am
post #7 of 12

Yep! This is the best forum. I'm happily addicted too!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 5:18am
post #8 of 12

Welcome - you will never turn off your pc now -
there is no escape icon_wink.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Bluehue

SweetpeasBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetpeasBakery Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 5:40am
post #9 of 12

Welcome to CC! I'm also a newbie (I joined last week!) This is such a great place for learning and sharing icon_smile.gif

platinumlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
platinumlady Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 6:17am
post #10 of 12

Welcome to CC Aunt Goose...I try and warn my students when I send them here...It's highly addictive ... If I'm not on CC sometime throughout the day I start having withdrawal...l0l

Aunt_Goose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aunt_Goose Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 10:42am
post #11 of 12

Thank you all so much. I'm looking forward to this being my new "home"! <3

CakeCrystals Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCrystals Posted 12 Jul 2011 , 11:07am
post #12 of 12

Welcome to CC Aunt Goose. You have just chosen to be part of the most addictive website world wide. You will learn some of the most creative caking techniques and learn from some of the best tutorials and cake decorators ever.

Once again, welcome to CC and congratulations for joining.

Crystal

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%