Yay! Best Feed Back Ever!!!

Decorating By kathie-d Updated 5 Jul 2011 , 11:35pm by kathie-d

kathie-d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathie-d Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 10:16pm
post #1 of 5

I just got an email from one of my brides this past weekend. I had done a Martha Stewrart design she wanted along with an army bust groom's cake. To quote her " Love Love Love Loved our cakes. Everyone at the wedding said they were the best wedding cakes they ever tasted including the caterer. They both looked amazing exactly what I had hoped for!!!!Thanks sooooo much Kathie, You did an amazing job. This looks exactly like Morgan's Uniform. All the boys were commenting on how perfect the colors and details were..."
I am such a dork I cried when I read it!

4 replies
debbief Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbief Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 10:28pm
post #2 of 5

Awww congratulations!!! thumbs_up.gif Makes all the work so worthwhile!

donnlara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnlara Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 10:29pm
post #3 of 5

Congratulations, you did a great job. I really like them both, especially the wedding cake, the colors are fantastic. icon_biggrin.gif

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 5

How nice of her to do that. The cakes are definitely worth the praise! Well done on both of them. thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

kathie-d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathie-d Posted 5 Jul 2011 , 11:35pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks you guys, it really means a lot to me. Her Dad even called to say how great the cakes were and that he had never been to a wedding where everyone went back for seconds and there wasn't even a crumb cake left! He actually used the word "yummy" which I use all the time...but if you saw this man, you would not expect it to be in his vocabulary! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%