Hehe ... Stripper Cake Makes Me Feel Like A Trucker ...

Decorating By emiyeric Updated 2 Jul 2011 , 8:34pm by rpaige

emiyeric Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emiyeric Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 7:38pm
post #1 of 2

Not that there's anything wrong with being a trucker, but it's not what I was expecting to feel like when I woke up this morning! icon_smile.gif

I just finished a Stripper cake for a bachelorette party for one of my friends. On the top tier, I painted on a the silhouette of a pole dancer, since the theme for the party is just that, and it will be featuring a pole-dancing class. The bottom tier is decorated like a leather corset.

Just as I was finishing, my youngest son's godparents called to see if they could come over for a quick visit. They are elderly, very respectable and very sweet ... I completely forgot about the cake, and told them to come on over. Sure enough, I remembered the thing as soon as they walked into the house. There it was, sitting on my kitchen table in all its burlesque glory ... they didn't mention it, and since it was really a very quick visit just to return a loaf pan I had used to bake them some bread, a good opportunity didn't really come up to explain the stripper cake sitting on my table.

HA!!! So now my truck-flapper silhouette of a girl is the last thing my son's godparents saw in my house. I'll have to have them over again soon, and make sure to have something safe and decent on the table instead, like lemonade icon_smile.gif.

Just thought I'd share my chuckle! Here's a link to the cake, if you want to take a look ...

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2086929

1 reply
rpaige Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rpaige Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 2

Very fun cake! I can only imagine what my family would have thought as well!

I am a former lady trucker and I can assure you that we see a lot more than "chrome mudflap ladies" on the road so, all in all, a safe cake by some standards!

I bet the bachelorette party was interesting as well! Keep baking and maybe you can have a nice floral cake out next time! LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%