Cake Ideas

Decorating By thebrat68 Updated 3 Jul 2011 , 5:22am by warchild

thebrat68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thebrat68 Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 11:36am
post #1 of 4

I came home from work yesterday to find my intire porch engulfed in flames. My mother and my teenage son were in the house and had no idea. I ran in the house yelled for them to get out... with a few choice words and then ran and grabed the hose and got it put out.. The fire depatment showed up and then the investigater(sp). We are all safe. So Cakers I need cake ideas... I want to make a yummy cake but keep in mind I am in NC and the temp is 90-95. I need ideas for flavor and fillings. I want to bring them this next weekend...This is a Vol. fire department so they are only there for Sat.day training.

3 replies
bakerliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakerliz Posted 2 Jul 2011 , 2:56pm
post #2 of 4

I'm so glad that you and your family are all ok! Fresh fruit fillings are always popular with my clients when they have something extra special. My brother is a firefighter and German Chocolate is popular at his station icon_smile.gif

MistyAngelDelights Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MistyAngelDelights Posted 3 Jul 2011 , 3:41am
post #3 of 4

Red velvet is always a favorite here!

warchild Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
warchild Posted 3 Jul 2011 , 5:22am
post #4 of 4

So glad you arrived when you did, and your family is okay. If it wasn't for my old dog, I'd not be here posting because of a house fire, so know the feeling when seeing flames.

As for cake, I vote chocolate for your firefighters. I've got a few firefighter friends, including my brother, and chocolate cake is a big fave with them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%