Wilton Gingerbread Man/boy Cake Pan In Uk??????

Decorating By ikklejo

ikklejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ikklejo Posted 27 Jun 2011 , 4:20pm
post #1 of 1

Hi, anyone know any UK stockists for the wilton (or any other make) Gingerbread man/boy cake pan? I desperate to get hold of one this week and have searched the net only to find ones in the US. Would be very grateful if anyone knows anyone!

Thanks v much icon_smile.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%