Cake Boss

Decorating By SnLSweetEscapes Updated 25 Jun 2011 , 9:18pm by vgereis

SnLSweetEscapes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SnLSweetEscapes Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 11:15pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have the program Cake Boss for their computer? I am new to decorating cakes and I am having a hard time trying to figure out pricing. I have read the info on their website and was just wondering if anyone has used it and would recommend it. It seems like a great thing to have.
Thanks!

6 replies
cakegirl1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegirl1973 Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 11:36pm
post #2 of 7

I don't have it (it's on my wish list), but I have read many, many threads that sings its praises. Try googling "cake boss software cake central".

dreamacres Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamacres Posted 25 Jun 2011 , 12:08am
post #3 of 7

just bought it a couple of weeks ago. I love it and hate it!! Love it because it does help you track expenses, recipes, shopping list,etc.... hate it because it made me see how little profit I was making icon_eek.gif

dreamacres Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dreamacres Posted 25 Jun 2011 , 12:09am
post #4 of 7

just bought it a couple of weeks ago. I love it and hate it!! Love it because it does help you track expenses, recipes, shopping list,etc.... hate it because it made me see how little profit I was making icon_eek.gif Get it you will love it!!!!! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 25 Jun 2011 , 1:04am
post #5 of 7

I have had it for 3 years now and absolutely love it! I don't know how I functioned before I had it, yes I do...I was a disorganized mess...LOL! I am the worlds worst about laying an order down and forgetting where I put it, then factor in my husband who is a neat freak and thinks anything other than his papers that are laying around on the coffee table, work table, bakers rack, office desk are fair game for file 13!

NOW it is all secure in my computer, and I email the invoices and give them their copy of contract at the consultation.

cake_architect Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake_architect Posted 25 Jun 2011 , 1:18am
post #6 of 7

its definitely on my cake wish list!

vgereis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgereis Posted 25 Jun 2011 , 9:18pm
post #7 of 7

Hi guys!

Just a quick question... I know that Cake Boss is a Windows program... does anyone know of anything like it for Macs? I'd love to have something help me calculate it all.. but am afraid I'm a Mac owner! I know they say that you can configure the Macs that run Windows programs etc.. but I just want something I won't have to fiddle with every time I want it to run! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Vicky

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%