Trying Out For The Next Great Baker?

Decorating By ChunkkeeMunkkee Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 5:31am by all4cake

ChunkkeeMunkkee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChunkkeeMunkkee Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 12:04am
post #1 of 4

So I am curious as to how many are trying out for the show. It seems so intimidating and I wonder how people can hold up to the pressure!! have you ever tried out for a show like this?? I read some where that these shows are sabotaged for the element of drama... hmmmm... decisions, decisions!

3 replies
all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 12:44am
post #2 of 4

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=719788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

unlimited has been listing those with public videos on that thread...I'd say for as many public ones, there's at least that many contestants that kept their videos private. I did submit videos but they're still being kept as private.

I did apply for season one. At the time, I had one image of myself and it looked like it was attained from fugly.com...I didn't get a request for more info or asked to submit anything else last season...I'm sure they looked at that photo and said, "oh! Haaaaaaaaaaayell no! It really was a bad shot...it just seems like that's when the camera flashes...when I'm making some weird face.

I wouldn't worry about the drama...that kind of drama would be a welcomed relief to reality of the world...like diving into a cartoon- ummmm...what was that movie...with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes characters???

Polarcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Polarcakes Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 5:00am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4cake

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=719788&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

I wouldn't worry about the drama...that kind of drama would be a welcomed relief to reality of the world...like diving into a cartoon- ummmm...what was that movie...with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes characters???

Space Jam. icon_smile.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 5:31am
post #4 of 4

Yesssssssss! Like that...total chaos in a cast of characters...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%