Cottage Food Law Help!!!!

Business By tcbalgord Updated 19 Jun 2011 , 1:22pm by JustBakedCakes

tcbalgord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcbalgord Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 11:30am
post #1 of 2

I'm from Wisconsin, and I am having the hardest time searching this one out due to conflicting info! Does WI have this cottage food law? I found a website that said only 3 states do not have it, and all of them are awaiting signatures. (WI not on the list.) And then another site petitioning for WI. I'm so confused! This would be blessing as I am so sick of working for someone else, not to mention I had to turn away 10 cakes in the last 2 months because my boss thinks I'm her "cake b*&^%" ( I work for DQ as their decorator/mananger) So cakers, any info you can pass along to save me would be appreciated!

1 reply
JustBakedCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustBakedCakes Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 1:22pm
post #2 of 2

You can call the Dept. of Agriculture. They should be able to help you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%