Dayton Ohio Decorators

Business By Occther Updated 24 Jun 2011 , 12:50pm by MariaK38

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 16 Jun 2011 , 1:34am
post #1 of 4

I am only a hobby baker and only do occasional cakes for friends (because I work full-time and cake decorating wouldn't pay my bills.) Anyway, I get calls from friends of friends - and turn down cakes. I would like to have some other Dayton, Ohio cake decorators to refer potential customers. Today I received a call from someone wanting a large purple high heel. They asked if I knew of someone - and sorry - I couldn't think of anyone but the commercial bakeries in town. If you are interested in business, PM me - or give me a link to your website.

3 replies
teresamariegross Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teresamariegross Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 9:22am
post #2 of 4

I am north west of dayton in Greenville. It is about an hour at the most. I am just starting to do cakes out of my home but if someone wants to drive up here or pay for me to deliver I would be interested, I have pictures posted

Occther Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Occther Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 10:49am
post #3 of 4

Thanks, Teresa.

MariaK38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaK38 Posted 24 Jun 2011 , 12:50pm
post #4 of 4

what a nice idea! I'd like some names too, please. I have a small biz making Cake PushPops, but I always get calls asking if I make cakes, which I don't. I'd love to be able to refer them to another small biz owner. And in turn, maybe the cake people could refer people to me for PushPops if they're looking for something different.
So if you're a Dayton Ohio baker, please PM me and I'll start a list. Teresa, please PM me with your contact info.

Thanks! Maria

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%