Looking For Cakers In Canyon Lake Or Spring Branch Texas!

Decorating By cakesdivine Updated 21 Jun 2011 , 4:05pm by cakesdivine

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 13 Jun 2011 , 5:09am
post #1 of 9

I am looking for cakers in my direct area. I know there are alot of you out there I am just hoping you are on CC. Want to start a cake club for our area. Please contact me if you are here! icon_biggrin.gif

8 replies
cakesdivine Posted 13 Jun 2011 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 9

Alot of lookie loos but no caker responses! Come on fellow cakers I know you are there, let's get together and create a cake club for our area!

cakesdivine Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 9

Chirp chirp...I know you are here somewhere!

cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 14 Jun 2011 , 7:51pm
post #4 of 9

Might be interested, depending on time! I've been wanting to go the SA one, but its meetings start within 1/2 of us closing the office - so I'd be luck to get there before the first hour is over icon_sad.gif It would be easier to go north or if it started a little later, so this may be ideal! If you want to make a little flyer or blurb, I'd be happy to send it to our Birthday Cakes 4 Free volunteer list - we have several from the Bulverde/Spring Branch area and I think 1 or 2 from CL.

cakesdivine Posted 15 Jun 2011 , 4:24am
post #5 of 9

Are you in San Antonio?

Sunflowerbagel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflowerbagel Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 6:05pm
post #6 of 9

Hi - I am in Garden Ridge (near Natural Bridge Caverns). I'd be interested, if that isn't too far. icon_smile.gif Kat

cakesdivine Posted 19 Jun 2011 , 6:36pm
post #7 of 9

Anyone can become a member. I just am not willing to drive into San Antonio or Austin for a cake club. There are plenty of cakers out here in Canyon Lake, Spring Branch, New Braunfels, and Blanco to start one...just having a hard time getting them to come out of the woodworks to even has Hey...LOL!

alleykat1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alleykat1 Posted 20 Jun 2011 , 2:45am
post #8 of 9

I',m in cypress tx I'd be interested

cakesdivine Posted 21 Jun 2011 , 4:05pm
post #9 of 9

Cypress, Texas is close to Houston, I know I use to own a dance studio in Cypress. You are almost 200 miles from Canyon Lake hon. Spring Branch, TX is a city north of San Antonio, the Spring Branch area in Houston is just that an area/neighborhood in Houston, not a city.

There are several cake clubs in the Houston area.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%