Triangle Cake Tutorial

Decorating By SharonK1973 Updated 9 Jun 2011 , 8:47pm by SharonK1973

SharonK1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SharonK1973 Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 8:33pm
post #1 of 3

I have a powerpoint tutorial for this cake if anyone is interested. Send me your email address and I will email it to you in an attachment. I don't know how to attach a power point presentation or if you even can.
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2036364

2 replies
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 8:38pm
post #2 of 3

OMG that takes me back to my first Dobos torte straight from McCalls' Cooking School.

As a young wife, I was so proud of that centerpiece at my holiday dinner. I have video of me cutting - or attempting to cut - the cake. It was 'frosted' with melted chocolate chips. Didn't really occur to me (or to the authors of the recipe) that it would set up rock hard. The video is pretty funny. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. icon_smile.gif

SharonK1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SharonK1973 Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeLM

OMG that takes me back to my first Dobos torte straight from McCalls' Cooking School.

As a young wife, I was so proud of that centerpiece at my holiday dinner. I have video of me cutting - or attempting to cut - the cake. It was 'frosted' with melted chocolate chips. Didn't really occur to me (or to the authors of the recipe) that it would set up rock hard. The video is pretty funny. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. icon_smile.gif

LOL!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%