Decorating By Tiffj156 Updated 16 Jun 2011 , 11:11am by Tiffj156

Tiffj156 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffj156 Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 7:39pm
post #1 of 3

hello! can someone tell me where i can get fondant or gumpaste imprint mats- i want to do sayings and things and havent had any luck finding anything :-/ thanks!

2 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 9 Jun 2011 , 7:47pm
post #2 of 3

Try searching for "embossing" and "stamps" instead of "imprints". That should help you better icon_wink.gif They don't need to be fondant specific...e.g. many tools used in clay work can be used with fondant. Just make sure they are brand new (or never used on clay!). Also scrapbooking/card making tools are useful. As long as the material is food safe (no wood or non-food safe silicone/rubber, etc) you should be good to go. For example for embossing fondant for cupcake domes, I have a set of Fiskars embossing texture plates.

Tiffj156 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffj156 Posted 16 Jun 2011 , 11:11am
post #3 of 3

thank you so much! like you said changing the wording got me a lot more results. thanks again icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%