Petal Vieners

Decorating By mike83 Updated 5 Jun 2011 , 3:45pm by HappyCake10609

mike83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mike83 Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 2:32pm
post #1 of 5

is there really any point in getting different veiners for different leaves or does anyone just use one general veiner for all of their leaves. thanks

4 replies
HappyCake10609 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HappyCake10609 Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 2:41pm
post #2 of 5

A lot of petal veiners are interchangeable... I use my orchid veiner for a lot of different flowers. I also figured out how to make my own from fresh or silk flowers (silk flowers with well embossed veining). I'm not "allowed" to direct you to the tutorial I made... but if you look at my signature, you might find a hint if you're interested icon_razz.gif

blissfulbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blissfulbaker Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:10pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you Happy Cakes for your tutorial on making a veiner. I will be trying it soon.

Sangriacupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sangriacupcake Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:25pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCake10609

A lot of petal veiners are interchangeable... I use my orchid veiner for a lot of different flowers. I also figured out how to make my own from fresh or silk flowers (silk flowers with well embossed veining). I'm not "allowed" to direct you to the tutorial I made... but if you look at my signature, you might find a hint if you're interested icon_razz.gif

What a great idea, and your tutorial is awesome! But, why the heck are you not allowed to direct us to your video?????? lol

HappyCake10609 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HappyCake10609 Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:45pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangriacupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCake10609

What a great idea, and your tutorial is awesome! But, why the heck are you not allowed to direct us to your video?????? lol

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the tutorial! I don't really know why I'm not allowed to direct people to my tutorial. I had a post with the link in the "How Do I" forum and it was removed. I'm not sure why, out of the countless other links for tutorials mine is not OK... but this post was asking about veiners, so hopefully it is okay to tell people about it here?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%