New Cake Decorating Idea Book!

Decorating By ptanyer Updated 5 Jun 2011 , 12:16pm by ptanyer

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:25am
post #1 of 5

I was in AC Moore this afternoon and noticed a new cake idea book titled "1000 Ideas For Decorating Cupcakes, Cookie & Cakes", normally $25 but was able to use an AC Moore coupon and got it for 40% off icon_smile.gif This cake is a wonderful book and absolutely brimming with ideas for beautiful cakes, cupcakes and cookies. I can see that this book will fuel lots of ideas for decorating for a long time to come. There are decorators from all over the world in the book, including CC's own Rylan Ty! I am sure that there will be other names we all know in it as well. I just happened to thumb through it and spotted 2 of Rylan's cakes in it. Also Lindy Smith has several photos.

Just wanted to share my new found source of inspiration! And being able to use a coupon on a book at AC Moore is great as well. It's been a while since they have not had books in their coupon list of excluded items thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
augurey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
augurey Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:38am
post #2 of 5

I just looked it up on Amazon. I was able to look through some pages on there, and have now added it to my Wish List icon_biggrin.gif Looks like a very good find!

caymancake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caymancake Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 3:58am
post #3 of 5

You can get it as an iBook on your iPad or iPod for $6.99 icon_smile.gif

mena2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mena2002 Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 4:11am
post #4 of 5

Thanks for sharing, I think I will check out the book icon_smile.gif

ptanyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ptanyer Posted 5 Jun 2011 , 12:16pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by caymancake

You can get it as an iBook on your iPad or iPod for $6.99 icon_smile.gif

That's good to know, I just downloaded my first magazine subscription and trying it out on a reader for my PC. I'll have to try a book next icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%