How Long Can A Cake Hold Cover In Fondant And Wet In Simple

Decorating By miasuzzette Updated 26 May 2011 , 7:51pm by miasuzzette

miasuzzette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miasuzzette Posted 26 May 2011 , 12:36am
post #1 of 6

icon_surprised.gif I had made a 3 tier Cake, Covered in Fondant and wet in Simple syrup. It happen to be that the Groom was already, MARRIED. It sad.

She told me to do whatever with the Cake, My question, How long can I keep the Cake and if I can put in the refrigerate? Would it effect the fondant? I'm thinking of donating it to a Bride that doesn't have a Cake...

Thank you, So much. thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 26 May 2011 , 6:33am
post #2 of 6

Can you freeze it? Depending on the filling I wouldn't keep a cake refrigerated longer than one week.

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 26 May 2011 , 6:34am
post #3 of 6

If you can't find someone quick I would take it to a homeless shelter.

miasuzzette Posted 26 May 2011 , 4:55pm
post #4 of 6

thumbs_up.gif Thanks alot for your respond. I apprecite it...Have a lovely day... icon_biggrin.gif

ConfectionsCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConfectionsCC Posted 26 May 2011 , 5:20pm
post #5 of 6

Wait, i am wanting more info on this groom!? He was already married to someone else!?!?!? WHAT!?!?! Sorry, I don't get to watch the dramatic Soaps any more....kids have taken over cable so this is as good as it gets LOL!

miasuzzette Posted 26 May 2011 , 7:51pm
post #6 of 6

icon_mad.gif Yes, He was married and sadly this girl spent so much money on they wedding...It's a True story. Is more to this...me guessing he was telling the wife and they had a car accident and the lady died...It's crazy, Now, this Girl has to live with this... icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%