Air Force Cops

Decorating By jackiejo1313 Updated 20 May 2011 , 1:59pm by jackiejo1313

jackiejo1313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackiejo1313 Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:02am
post #1 of 6

i'm new to cake decorating but really enjoy making goodies for my husband and his coworkers. I would like to make them something within the next few days but need ideas, they are all ranks in the air force and are cops...any ideas would be great

5 replies
jenna15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenna15 Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:25am
post #2 of 6

I did a cake for my hubby's squadron's first annual ball last year. The cake came out ok....it was 90 degrees the day I delivered it, but I was very prooud of the royal icing flash and badge I did. Is it for a special occasion?

AFBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AFBarbie Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:25am
post #3 of 6

I'm in the AF. For events I've made cakes with the AF Flag on it, the CES Bully Beef emblem, our Wing Coin. I've also made cupcakes with stars on them (made of fondant). You could do the stars and write their Org # on them....Like "108" or what ever their Wing number is. Military people will eat anything! Believe me. Good Luck!

jackiejo1313 Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:40am
post #4 of 6

its not for a special occasion at all, they just went back to working the night shift so they work from 4:30pm till 6:00am and just think it would be nice to make them something, was thinking of maybe something funny...they are mostly all men with the typical cop sense of humor. I was thinking maybe some of the steriotypical cop things but not sure where to start

AFBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackiejo1313 Posted 20 May 2011 , 1:59pm
post #6 of 6

those are really cute thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%