Supply Stores In Sacramento Ca?

Decorating By moranda Updated 9 May 2011 , 5:35am by cakemamaof3

moranda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moranda Posted 9 May 2011 , 3:03am
post #1 of 4

I will be in Sacramento CA this week and was wondering if anyone knew of any good cake decorating stores there. I live about 2 hours North and we only have Michael's so I usually buy most stuff on-line but would love to see some things in person.

Thanks for any tips.

3 replies
thats2cute Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thats2cute Posted 9 May 2011 , 3:47am
post #2 of 4

I don't know about cake decorating stores that are actually in Sacramento, but I used to live about 20 minutes outside of the city and I would go to Every Baking Moment in Dixon, CA. It was a small shop but the owner is very nice and helpful. I don't believe she has a website but here is the store's info:

Every Baking Moment
141 N 1st St Dixon, CA 95620
707-693-0112

Hope this helps!

Normita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Normita Posted 9 May 2011 , 4:13am
post #3 of 4

Cake castle in Sacramento...I dont know the exact address but just google it. I have been there once, but I found that they didnt have a lot of supplies...better than Michaels for sure icon_smile.gif

cakemamaof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemamaof3 Posted 9 May 2011 , 5:35am
post #4 of 4

I live in Rocklin, CA and I go to Cake and Candy on Greenback in Citrus Heights; it's right past the Sunrise Mall on the opposite side of the street. I have been there a couple of times but haven't found anything I needed at the time. I have heard about Cake Castle but never been there for myself, I've known some people with luck there, but have heard they are a little pricey. I know the Joann's in Roseville on Five Star has just expanded their section in stead of it being 3 half isles it is now 2 full on both sides and one sided aisle with Wilton's new toys. What are you looking for?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%