Cake-Zilla Humor

Decorating By Laurelj Updated 6 May 2011 , 10:59pm by Mamasan

Laurelj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laurelj Posted 6 May 2011 , 10:48pm
post #1 of 2

I have read numerous post here on cc about the particulary difficult customers so after just dealing with one myself for the past three days
( which I might add client finally decided to move on to inflict her wrath on some other poor designer,and for that I am sorry) my daughter came out with a very humorous statement which I would like to share with you all.

Client began with demanding a cake tasting which she did not qualify for (we do not offer tastings unless corresponding order will be for 100 servings or more, below that we encourage client to order a batch of cupcakes which they pay for we will do split order of two flavors and two different fillings and/or butter creams). So we manage to talk her into this.

She responds to cupcakes two days later with nothing but complaints. Cupcakes too dry, too crumbly, too greasy?????? not even sure what that meant, buttercream to sweet, blah de blah blah. No difference in flavors ( which by the way she did order the basic same two flavors with only slight variation.).

Anyway to make a long story slightly shorter icon_smile.gif In the end she did decide to make and order but for the life of me not sure why since she didn't seem to be happy with our product. Her final request was for a mock up of the design to which my daughter responded to me (certainly not to the client). "So now you want a Mock up???? Uh try Walmart they have a whole book of mock ups, pick one.
icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

1 reply
Mamasan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mamasan Posted 6 May 2011 , 10:59pm
post #2 of 2

You're daughter is perfect to handle the Bridezillas of the world. I'd hire her! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%