Anyone Used The Dixie White Cupcake Liners? Like Or Dislike

Baking By divinecc Updated 6 May 2011 , 3:33pm by stvaz10

divinecc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
divinecc Posted 2 May 2011 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 9

Please help. I have an order for 450 cupcakes this Saturday. Usually I buy the Reynolds liners in a box of 500. The place I get them from are sold out and only have the Dixie brand. I have never used the Dixie brand before and am worried the liners will peel away. I have had the least problems with Reynolds...any feedback you can give would be sooooo appreciated. Thanks

8 replies
divinecc Posted 2 May 2011 , 8:58pm
post #2 of 9

Oh yea i use wasc recipe, white and chocolate.

divinecc Posted 3 May 2011 , 5:16pm
post #3 of 9

BUMP

stvaz10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stvaz10 Posted 3 May 2011 , 5:35pm
post #4 of 9

I've never had a problem with Dixie brand, but I also have never made 450 cupcakes at one time, so don't take my word for it lol.

divinecc Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:07pm
post #5 of 9

lol, yea I am a little nervous....I haven't had this big of an order before and of course they would stop carrying my tried and true brand so I am stressed a bit icon_wink.gif Thanks for your help though, I don't expect them all to be perfect at least i know they have worked for you!

GGFan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GGFan Posted 3 May 2011 , 6:48pm
post #6 of 9

Do you have Smart & Final close to you? They have cupcake baking cup there. I used it before and it is good. Good Luck!

TandTHarrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TandTHarrell Posted 3 May 2011 , 7:13pm
post #7 of 9

check out Amazon,

divinecc Posted 6 May 2011 , 2:13pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks everyone, I am going to start ordering the brand I usually get from the internet but didn't have time this go around since the order is for this Saturday. In case anyone is interested the dixie liners work pretty good put aren't as sturdy as the Reynolds and they are also a bit more transparent. Overall they are working well though, thanks!

stvaz10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stvaz10 Posted 6 May 2011 , 3:33pm
post #9 of 9

That's great! I'm glad that it worked out for you thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%