Special Cake Pans

Decorating By BrittanyRose Updated 4 May 2011 , 10:56pm by 2txmedics

BrittanyRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrittanyRose Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 1:07pm
post #1 of 3

I have been looking for the deep , square cake pans that flair at the top and create a mystical looking cake. I see them everywhere online but don't know exactly what they are called. Anyone know where I get them or what they are called from the descriptions?

2 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 30 Apr 2011 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 3

Can you show us a link to what you're seeing online? I can't imagine why there's no description... are they pillow-shaped pans?

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 4 May 2011 , 10:56pm
post #3 of 3

Are you asking for the tapered look cakes? what I mean is, if you were to have a 3 tiered cake and turn it upside down? if so, thats not a special pan. Its reg. pans, smallest to bigger size up.

Quote by @%username% on %date%