I Have A Crush

Lounge By babycakes77 Updated 23 Apr 2011 , 2:25am by costumeczar

babycakes77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babycakes77 Posted 20 Apr 2011 , 4:12pm
post #1 of 6

This is so totally off topic but I had to tell someone so I guess it's you guys. LOL

This past weekend I went to a college alumni reunion. It was good seeing everyone and I ran into a guy that I've kind of been interested in since the last reunion two years ago. He approached me at the last reunion and we talked for a little bit but no numbers were exchanged. Then he found me on facebook and we chatted on IM but nothing ever came of it.

Fast forward to this past weekend. We saw each other again and flirted with each other every time we saw each other. We ended up hanging out together Saturday night and had the best time. He's really funny and sweet. So we've been texting today and finally I just came out and asked him over text if he liked me or not. I guess in my old age I've just decided to cut the BS and be direct. icon_biggrin.gif He hasn't responded. icon_sad.gif Oh well, I guess I have my answer. icon_rolleyes.gif

I just had to vent. Thanks for listening. icon_smile.gif

5 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 21 Apr 2011 , 2:31am
post #2 of 6

Ugh! Sounds like this may be a case of a dude who wanted a lil somethin somethin and you were handy. I hate it when I don't recognize that right away.

babycakes77 Posted 21 Apr 2011 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 6

Yeah. Thankfully I didn't give him the cookies. icon_biggrin.gif

LaurenLuLu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaurenLuLu Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 3:16am
post #4 of 6

But giving cookies is fun! Him giving you cookies is even more fun! What's life without cookies? Cranky, that's what.

babycakes77 Posted 22 Apr 2011 , 1:11pm
post #5 of 6

LOL! I'm not saying I wasn't TEMPTED to give him the cookies, but in the end my self-worth won out. icon_biggrin.gif

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 23 Apr 2011 , 2:25am
post #6 of 6

Now I want some oreos for some reason. Not metaphorical cookies, real oreos.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%