Hi Everyone!

Lounge By dandymom Updated 19 Apr 2011 , 3:54am by JanH

dandymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandymom Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 3:17am
post #1 of 3

Hi! I'm Dandymom and I'm a mother of three, two boys ages 7 and 9, and a little girl who is 10 months. I am kind of new here. I've lurked in the galleries but this is my first post in the forums.

I've been a hobby baker for about 12 years and have recently started decorating cakes for friends and family. I haven't taken any decorating classes but I have found the internet to be a priceless instructional tool! I would love to take some classes but it is hard for me to get away from my kids. Hopefully soon.

My friends and family keep on urging me to start a cake business. It's really flattering but there is entirely much more for me to learn about decorating before I would ever consider it. Besides that, I live in Minnesota and it is illegal to cater from the home kitchen.

So for now, I'm just going to have fun and enjoy learning and being creative (Got to have something to entertain myself during the long and brutal winters!) Maybe someday I will consider taking my this hobby to a different level.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community. From reading forum posts, it seems there many wonderful, talented and helpful people here!
-Dandy

2 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 3:46am
post #2 of 3

Welcome to CC!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 19 Apr 2011 , 3:54am
post #3 of 3

Hi Dandy,

Look forward to seeing you online. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%