I Dont Know Where To Post This, But Has Anyone Ever Purchase

Decorating By Ruth0304 Updated 13 Apr 2011 , 3:18am by Ruth0304

Ruth0304 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0304 Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 6:53pm
post #1 of 4

purchased a refurbished kitchen aid? if so what was ur experience??

Thanks, Ruth

3 replies
aprilismaius Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilismaius Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 4

Hi Ruth, I have two refurbished KitchenAids, purchased at different times, one of which I have had for over 10 years now. I use them both every weekend, totally love them, and have had no problems whatsoever.

Navyempress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Navyempress Posted 12 Apr 2011 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 4

I have two Kitchenaids as well. Both refurbished. Purchased two years apart. One is an Artisan, the other is a Pro HD. I love them both and the only trouble I have had is I have to occasionally tighten the tilt-head screw on the Artisan when it gets loose, which happens with tilt-heads sometimes.

I now have a 10 qt. mixer so will not require another one for a while, but if I do decide to get another smaller mixer, I will again buy refurbished.

Ruth0304 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0304 Posted 13 Apr 2011 , 3:18am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the replies. I received mine today a pro 600 empire red. It looks great!!! tried it out already and its working just fine. I hope to have the same luck as u guys and have no problems. I think it was a great price I got it for 269.00 no scratches looks brand new only the bowl looked like it was used other than that it looks amazing. soooo happy yay!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%