Sourcing Curvy Edge Cupcake Cases In Uk

Decorating By Kakie Updated 8 Apr 2011 , 9:50am by Jennifer353

Kakie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kakie Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 9:58am
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know where I can buy cupcakes cases with the curvy edges?they seem to be used in USA but I'm in the UK!
I'm sooooo bored with the normal cupcake cases!

3 replies
aprilismaius Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilismaius Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 4

i don't know about anyone else, but if you are talking about wrappers you put the cupcakes in after baking, i make all of mine with scrapbooking paper and a die cutter.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 7 Apr 2011 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 4

Do you mean petal cases? has those ones. Very £££ though!

Jennifer353 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer353 Posted 8 Apr 2011 , 9:50am
post #4 of 4

Also not cheap but have a range of different cases in varying degrees of unusualness (although thats not a word icon_smile.gif )

Quote by @%username% on %date%